Can I let someone else use my web app subscription? Or do I have to buy another plan?
As long as you have either our Standard and Business web app subscription (Startup plans can only be accessed by one person), you can invite other people to use the Database, Tracker and Niche Hunter through your web app plan.
Here's how it works:
- With the Standard plan, you can invite up to two others to use your account,
- With the Business plan, you can invite up to five people to use your account
- Every user on the account can see, add and delete ASINs from the Tracker
- Every user on the account can use the Database and Niche Hunter
- To invite someone to use your account, just log into your Jungle Scout account and click on the 'User' tab on your homepage. From there, enter the email of the person you want to add to your account and click the orange 'send invite' button:
That person then receives an email, stating they've been invited to join. The email also includes a customized link to the sign in page.
On this page, if they don't have a Jungle Scout account already, your invitee will have to add their name, email address and password, to create a Jungle Scout account:
If the individual you invite already has a Jungle Scout account with either the JSLite or JSPro extension attached, the link in their notification email will prompt them to sign in to their account, before adding them to your plan.
And just a heads up - invitees who already have an account need to be logged OUT of their Jungle Scout account before they try to log in through the link in their invitation...if they aren't logged out first, the system will not add them to your account.
For people who already have a web app subscription...the system won’t let them sign up and will advise them to ask you to add them to your plan using a different email address.
Finally, to put your mind at ease if this is a concern, only you can upgrade/downgrade/cancel the web app subscription and add or delete users. No one has access to your credit card information.
If you have any questions about this feature, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help!