How do I Upgrade From Jungle Scout Lite To Jungle Scout Pro?
You've decided to upgrade? Great choice; you're going to love it!
To upgrade, while using Google Chrome as your browser, please follow these directions:
- First, right-click on the JS icon to the far right of your Chrome browser's search/address bar
- Next, select "Remove from chrome..." from the drop-down tab that appears
- After that, your JSLite extension will be uninstalled
- Once JSLite is uninstalled, please log in to your account at www.junglescout.com
- Once inside your account, on your homepage, you should see a field on the left-hand side of the page that says 'Jungle Scout Lite Extension.' Click on the orange 'upgrade' button it that field:
- Clicking that 'upgrade' button should cause a pop-up window to appear, asking you to confirm the purchase of your upgrade to JSPro. The cost to upgrade from JSLite to JSPro is $100 (the difference in price). Click on that orange 'Confirm Purchase' button, and the JSPro extension will be added to your account:
- If you don't have a credit card on file, or the card on file needs to be updated, you will receive this notification:
- Click the green 'update payment information' button and follow the directions to change or add your credit card information, and then you'll be able to complete your upgrade to JSPro.
- Once JSPro is added, you'll need to download it onto your computer. So, click on the 'Chrome Extension' header on your Jungle Scout homepage log back into your Jungle Scout account, if you happened to log out):
- In the new page that opens, click on orange 'Install Chrome Extension', and the black and orange JSPro favicon should appear to the right of your Google Chrome browser address/search bar:
And that's it!
If you have any problems with the upgrade, please email us at email@example.com. We'd be happy to help you get the JSPro extension added to your account. :)