I don't need the web app right now. Can I put it on hold?
If you don’t plan on using your web app for awhile, then you can put your subscription on hold…when you cancel, you’ll be given the option to pause your web app plan for $9.99 per month.
And what does pausing your account mean?
It means that we will store the ASINs you were tracking at the time you paused your account, enabling you to continue tracking them, even though your web app subscription won't be fully active.
However, we do want to let you know…you won't be able to add new products to your Tracker. or access the Product Database and Niche Hunter tools while your account is paused.
You will only be able to delete ASINs and track the items already in your account.
If you’d like to pause your account, please start by going through the normal cancellation process:
- First, log into your Jungle Scout account.
- Next, hover over My Account, in the top right-hand corner of your homepage.
- In the drop down that appears, click Account Settings
- From there, you should see your account information and a Cancel Membership link right below the orange Upgrade button:
- Once you click on that link, you should see a pop-up window asking you to confirm your reason for cancelling.
- Choose the option “I don’t need it anymore… found a product” from the drop-down menu and click the grey Continue button to the right of the green 'no, keep my membership' button:
- This will take you to a short video that explains the pause feature
- Click the 'pause account for $9.99/month' button to the left of the green 'keep my account' button, and you'll be all set! Your web app subscription will be paused:
But if you have any problems with this feature, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help!