How Do I Organize My Products In The Tracker?
Sometimes, when you are tracking a lot of products, you want a better way to organize them. We hear you!
To help you get classify your ASINs, we've created this handy-dandy categorization ability within the Tracker, which enables you to sort your products in a way that makes sense to you.
This is how it works:
- When you first add an item to your Tracker, it automatically gets put into the "uncategorized" category.
- If you want, you can use this category for all of your products, or you can add many more and name them according to your specifications. For example, you might want to classify tracked products according to their where they are in your research process: like "Tracking", "Possible Golden Nuggets", "Contacting Suppliers" and "My Products". It would look something like this;
- Essentially, it's whatever works best for you. We like the previous classification method because steps you through the research-to-purchase process, and allows you to easily find and identify your product ideas.
- Once you've created your own, unique categories, you'll need to move the items to their corresponding group. To do that, you can click the 3 dots to the left of your product's image and then drag and drop into the correct category.
- Or, if you need to move more than one item, you can check the boxes directly below the three dots of each of the products you want moved, then hover over the tab button at the top left hand corner of the tracker (directly below the 'Uncategorized' tab) and slide your cursor to the 'Move' folder. Find the category you want to use for those products and click its title.
Hopefully, this helps organize your products and makes your life a little bit easier. But, if you have any questions about this feature, or run into any issues while trying to use it, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help!